Sunday, February 10, 2013

An Introduction

I've decided to create a blog to keep up with all that we do.  It is always nice to look back and review all the day to day adventures and learning and fun.  Sometimes when you are in the middle of it all you forget.  In the immortal words of Ferris Bueller, "Life moves pretty fast.  If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it."  So this is me, stopping and looking around.  I will admit I am not a writer.  I've never wanted to be a writer.  But here I find myself writing. I guess I should also admit that computers scare me.  I mostly just experiment hoping I don't see the fatal error message that always seems a bit overdramatic.  And yet here I am writing on a computer.  It can be a crazy world sometime.  I hope you stick with me as I stumble my way through.  Hopefully, it will be virtually painless for both of us.  

No comments:

Post a Comment